We want you to be as comfortable as possible here at Euphoria Sound Studios. So your session can be a positive, productive, and enjoyable as possible. The following policy guidelines have been created for the safety, protection, and comfort of parties utilizing the facility:
- We accept cash, credit card, PayPal and P.O. (major label only). WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS.
- Payments are due BEFORE the start of each session.
- - Allscheduled recording/tracking sessions will remain"on hold”until all deposits are paid. All payments areNON-REFUNDABLE. (A courtesy call will be given in the event a request occurs to book a session that is "on hold" for that requested time.)
- Session billing begins at the scheduled start time.
- This also applies to our other services that require a deposit!
- Cancellations must occur 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
- For P.O. (or "label") billing, an insufficient notice of cancellation and "no show" sessions will be canceled and the label will be billed at the day rate.
- For "cash rate" billing, confirmation of session must be made 60-90 minutes before the scheduled start time. If no confirmation can be made, the session will be deemed canceled.
-We are not obligated to keep sessions, files, etc. after 30 days of inactivity with the client. This includes finished or unfinished projects.
2). All sessions over the scheduled time limit must be approved, in writing (email is ok), by an authorized party before overtime begins.
3). Euphoria Sound reserves the right to expel or have removed any individual who becomes disruptive, belligerent, or anything of the nature.
4). No smoking of any kind is permitted in the recording studio. When smoking (tobacco or nicotine) outside, please discard any unused portions in the provided receptacles. No illegal substances are allowed on Euphoria Sound Studio premises.
5). Theft, violence, and or anything of the such will not be tolerated. Violators will be prosecuted.